Welcome to Costa Rica where the national "hello" and "good bye" is the affirmation of pure life, or "pura vida".
Costa Rica is a very special place for us, and we are very much looking forward to sharing its rich, relaxed beauty with you. Our goal is to make this trip as easy and enjoyable for you as possible. See the links to the left for information on the specifics.
We've posted most of the info you'll need right now. More will follow in the coming days and weeks. We want to know all your questions, suggestions, and concerns. You can call or email us any time.
Terry: 786-374-6130 / tcabeen at gmail
- Fly in to San Jose, Costa Rica and meet
- 2-6pm: Check into Hotel Aranjuez for a night
- 7pm: Welcome dinner of typical Costa Rican food at Nuestra Tierra
- 10am: Bus departs to Puerto Viejo. Details here
- 3pm: Take a couple cabs to Punta Uva and get settled
- Aviarios del Caribe Sloth Sanctuary (if you're interested)
- 5pm: Rehearsal and Dinner
- Morning: Kia and Terry are surfing
- Afternoon: More fun
- 4:20: Wedding (1hr before sunset)
- Sunset: Reception (Drunken Debauchery)
- Morning: Farewell breakfast
- 4pm: Bus leaves for San Jose where you have reservations for a night at Adventure Inn
- (We will be staying behind to go on our pre-honeymoon)
- Fly home from San Jose (SJO) or continue your vacation as you please.